DH40MEY Rotary Demolition Hammer with Brushless Motor
- Class leading drilling speed1
- UVP vibration reduction system for operator safety
- Brushless motor means no carbon brushes for reduced maintenance
- Aluminium housing for greater durability on site
- High drilling performance even with extension cables
- Compatible with petrol generators thanks to Hitachi's original compact and high efficiency inverter circuit
- Low vibration rear handle
- Push button variable speed
- Constant speed control
- Large trigger and mode select switch
- One push bit mounting
1 As of November 2014. Among rotary hammers made by leading power tool manufacturers, surveyed by Hitachi Koki.
IMPORTANT:When connecting to a generator, avoid those with a throttle lever to increase the engine speed. Use of such generators can result in damage to the power tool.